need help with late season fishing????

lunkerbasshunter

Well as it turns out i will have one last chance next sunday fishing up in the parry sound area.

I normally am not lucky enough to get out this time of year as its my busy season at work.

The lake im fishing has walleye/sauger, smallmouth bass and pike. What type of bait should i be using in this cold water season and what should the presentation be? fast slow, big bait or small?

Please help for all species above?

Thanks!

Cheers!

Lunkerbashunter..

Perhaps you should contact ChuckNLaddyWalleye....

winners of this years BOQ g2g..they were doing something awfully right.

Us, we live on the Trent -Severn Waterway and I fish almost everyday...

Seems we've got Pike now instead of Musky.............pissser

Just the same we've been catching them with regularity..

Not monsters but not pukes either....(24" - 38")

Troll slower then normal........(less then 2 mph)

Mid sized spoons in hot pink or yellar 5 of diamonds does the trick

Smallies were in abundance not just 2 weeks ago but I think they are deep now and drop shotting would be a choice...we dont target them this time of year tho...We Want fish with teeth.

Like I said tho..........so many Wally pro's out there....get in touch with ChuckNLadywallye for their success.

Good luck to you

bNb

This time of year it`s a bait fish bite, they will still hit other types of lures but bait fish are what they are seeing now. Lures that imitate them are a good choice. The depths they are holding in can vary, but probably won`t be far from food. Bugs are gone frogs and crawfish in hiding they can get locked in on bait fish.

They slow down a little but can still make a rush to get food, get it close to them. White grubs on a jighead, white tubes, crankbaits, spoons, blade lures can still get fish this time of year.