Time to get something straight (nf)

aplumma

O.K. now just to refresh the rules here about the upcoming winter. So far your ambassador (crappiesteve) has not sat down to negotiate the exchange of warm air for cold air polices between the North and the South. Just as soon as we get together and negotiate the winter weather we will be more than happy to send some more of this warm and glorious weather we are enjoying down here. Why the other day we were all sitting around in short sleeve shirts drinking mint julibees and fanning ourselves. If anyone else wants to step forward and start the negotiations you are more than welcome. Last years winning combanation was 1 cigar with a beer chaser delivered to me at Lak Air. As an added bonus if you all act quickly we will include 10 sunny days with no wind at no extra charge. LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO::Please remember that the delivery of warm weather is thru the same coduit that you all get ride of your cold weather thru and we can not deliver the nice warm weather if you are clogging it up. No animals were hurt during the posting of this message.

The weather wizard from down under

Art

Sitting here in my office, trying to pry my frozen fingers from my coffee cup.

and then I read your post.....

It's time we Canadians re-enacted the war of 1812 and raid the U.S.A. to rightfully take back what is ours.....

...Summer.

I have a Jeep, a big dog and a Sling Shot. I'm ready.

Hookset.