Mornin folks, looks like summers over

lew

Ah h h h h . . . . . it's not even below freezing yet . . . . but I MIGHT throw on a long sleeved shirt with my shorts for delivering mail today! when there's l'il balls of ice stickin' to the hair on my legs, time to put away the shorts! Looks like the forecast for B o Q is somewhat more favourable for the weekend though . . . . although it may be a tad rough today!

Just checked out side, windy but no snow here yet. This winter is supposed to be a "typical" Canadian winter if you believe the long term weather reports.

Steve; If you are still wearing shorts outside in this weather, those little balls of ice might not be sticking to the hair on your legs LOL.

Edited by Big Cliff

No offense please .. but you can just keep that white stuff up there. Pretty windy down here as well and has been now since yesterday. Big temp difference between Wednesday and thursday this week. I guess we had our indian summer and now we wait through the long winter.

You got it Lew .... Come on April !

If the weather man would make up his mind that would be awesome...That way I wouldn't have to have three different seasons clothing all sitting in one closet... Winter wonderland is what I am looking forward too... would prefer skipping the slushy muddy moments of winter!

Good Morning by the way...

Jen

It was 93 today in Yuma. Everyone says it will cool down soon...might drop clear into the 80's...GRIN.

Nov.16__2007.JPG

Buck and I were out on the Colorado River, the water is pretty low, plenty of new sand bars...we didn't go faster than a troll.

I hooked one Bass on a Rattlel-Trap, in one of the backwater lakes, but it came off on a jump.

After reading these posts I put my hands in the freezer for a couple of minutes, so that I could imagine what the next few months will be like back home.

I didn't like it...hahaha

Garry2Rs