Wanted Dead or Alive!

Big Cliff

OK Guys and Gals I am looking for lawnmowers, trimmers, chainsaws, snowblowers, lawn tractors.....actually anything small with a gas engine. I don't care if it is in pieces and hasn't run for years.

Now I can't pay you anything for these, I'll fix up what I can and salvage parts from the ones that can't be fixed reasonably. It's a good way to recycle old stuff and anything I do fix is sold for just enough to cover my costs. Help the environment and others that can't afford to buy new stuff.

Please PM me if you have anything you'd like to donate. (or just like to have fixed for the cost of parts).

Thanks

Big Cliff

I have a Craftsman power vac for picking up or just mulching leaves. It looks like a lawn mower with a huge catcher bag. It was running fine a few years ago but I haven't needed it for a while. I had a halfhearted attempt at starting it last year but it wouldn't fire. It's a 4 stroke and has compression and ignition and doesn't burn oil, although the plug is pretty gummy. I'm thinking a feller I loaned it to ran some heavy premix through it. He says it ran fine for him. I haven't bothered messing with the ignition or the carb so the adjustments shouldn't be whacked out unless the guy who borrowed it did something. So a fix might be as simple as a new plug but it's just in the way here.

I realize it's out of your area but if you happen to be coming through Stratford stop by, or if you can talk someone coming this way into getting it for you, let me know. It's yours for the taking. Clean it up and it looks like new. It's had very little use.

JF

Cliff, Ihave three pieces (snowthrower, lawn mower, weed eater) put aside for you for like 2+ months. The problem is I have no means to deliver them to your place (cars not big enough). If you can arrange something, they are ready to go

Wow, that is so kind of you guys and gals. Moe if you can pick them up it would be fantastic but how are you going to get them here if they won't fit in a car?

Keram, PM me your address and phone number and I'll see if I can get down there in the next few weeks.

Misfish, again thank you! That would be wonderful! It always feels so good to take something that was going to be thrown in the dump and get it working again.

If you do get some stuff ahead let me know and I might be able to make a trip over that way to pick it up.

Cliff you keep forgetting I don't have the Golf anymore, but you'd be amazed at what I could get into it :) My sportage is pretty decent inside and I figure I could get a thing or two into it with all the seats down. Coming after 2 would be a challenge for me though as i am going to be in Oshawa in the morning, no really planning on spending the whole day there, but then I may have to :(

Maureen

Cliff you keep forgetting I don't have the Golf anymore, but you'd be amazed at what I could get into it :) My sportage is pretty decent inside and I figure I could get a thing or two into it with all the seats down. Coming after 2 would be a challenge for me though as i am going to be in Oshawa in the morning, no really planning on spending the whole day there, but then I may have to :(

Maureen

I think I can "push" back the clock for about 1,5 hr, so the earliest will be 12:30 PM

Hey Keram and Maureen,

This might help out the cause I'm in Oshawa and have a something for Cliff to work on. I could pick up your items Keram and take them up with mine. It would have to be a later date then the 29th though. I'm thinking the first weekend in December perhaps. It would save Maureen the having to wait around. Does this work for everyone? Just let me know.

Wayne, what a way to start my morning, coffee all over the keyboard LOL.

fishnsled, that's fantastic, thank you! Just let me know when you think you'll be here so I can be sure to be home! My address is 313 Snug Harbour Rd. Lindsay phone is 705-328-0750.

Moe, what did you do to end up in court this time?

Ernie, you know where I am, so let me know when you are coming. iIt would be nice to see you again.

Misfish; good start! anything that can't be fixed reasonably is still good for parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it looks like Saturday will work for me. Cliff and Keram , I'll be in touch to see if that will work for you. If anyone has anything for Cliff and can get it to me by Saturday morning (bright and early) I'll take it up with the rest of the goodies. Leave message here or in a PM and I'll see if it can work out. I'm in the Durham region btw.