Bay Of Quinte Walleye Fishing Trip !!!!!!!

fishindevil

Well my Salmon fishing buddy and myself hit the bay this morning ,real early as it was still dark we started by catching the glenora ferry across the reach to adulphustown,and started trolling right away towards the kieth shoal area ,and it wasnt long before i hit a nice walleye,on the manns stretch 20+ dr.death,back 95ft down about 22ft of the in-line board,after a nice fight landed a nice fat 11.5lb walleye !!!!!!. got her in a few pics and away she went,about 1 hr later my buds board went straight down,that means A BIG FISH !!!! sure enough she was another 12lb fish,man they were twins !!! she was caught on a reef-runner 95ft back and the same about 22 ft down...a real nice fish took a few pics and the same she was gone...well about another 2 hours went by and finally fish on....well again on the dr.death manns...at the same depth and same back...well another 12lb walleye...man it was amazing to get all 3 and to be the same size,by then the wind was increasing and at one point it was quite rough out and it stayed that way for the remander of the day....but it was very sunny and cold but ....it was ok,so we didnt get anything the rest of the day and packed things up around 2:30pm....we tried lots of different lures and even had a dipsey down way deep as we were marking alot of fish down around the 50-80ft mark but no takers...so that was our day on the BOQ...heres the pics enjoy !!!!!!!

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov1007005.jpg

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov1007008.jpg

BayofQuinte001.jpg

BayofQuinte002.jpg

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov1007011.jpg

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov1007017.jpg

BayOfQuinteWalleyeNov1007010.jpg

BayofQuinte005.jpg