problems with Gmail?

motv8tr

Good morning everyone, I seem to be having a problem accessing my gmail :( Is anyone else have problems? It won't accept my password for either of my accounts, and one time it did, it even downloaded my messages...but then when I clicked on a message, back to the sign in page I went :blink::dunno:

Thanks for your help, now I'm off to work.

Maureen

Not sure if this helps, but mine was doing some weird things, like when I clicked a message another one would open...

I noticed there was a link at the top right called "Older Version" when I clicked it everything went back to the way I remember. If you can get logged in I would suggest trying that!

Evan

Good morning everyone, I seem to be having a problem accessing my gmail :( Is anyone else have problems? It won't accept my password for either of my accounts, and one time it did, it even downloaded my messages...but then when I clicked on a message, back to the sign in page I went :blink::dunno:

Thanks for your help, now I'm off to work.

Maureen

Now that you mention it I've been having login probs for a couple of days. About every second time I tried to get in it would get hung up and give me an error on page message. I was using an old shortcut on my desktop. When I go to my Google start page to do it there are no problems. I can't try the old link now as I deleted it when it start getting even worse yesterday. Could be as someone says here there's a newer version or maybe just a change in the path at Google. If you're using an old shortcut or link you might try setting a new link from gmail.com or from google.ca

JF