LONDON SWILL - Saturday Dec. 1 2007

SlowPoke

LONDON SWILL - Saturday Dec. 1 2007 - 7PM - FINAL SCORE

Final Score Bar & Grill

850 Wharncliffe Road South

519 686-7500

Click for map

Terry has offered us half price wings and a discount on draught pitchers in anticipation of 20 people attending.

Leafs vs. Penguins on the tube!

Spouses welcome!

gallery_20_9_88506.jpg

Edited by SlowPoke

LONDON SWILL - Saturday Dec. 1 2007 - 7PM - FINAL SCORE

Final Score Bar & Grill

850 Wharncliffe Road South

519 686-7500

Click for map

Terry has offered us half price wings and a discount on draught pitchers in anticipation of 20 people attending.

Leafs vs. Penguins on the tube!

Spouses welcome!

gallery_20_9_88506.jpg

Would we have to sit near that sorry looking lot? I'd be worried about losing my beer, or my food.

JF

Would we have to sit near that sorry looking lot? I'd be worried about losing my beer, or my food.

JF

Losing your beer and food should be the least of your worries... I haven't been the same since last year's hazing ritual.

hi all

will be in attendence cheers jamie

Cool!

well here I thought COOL I will make the next swill at the fishing show but I am not able to show for this one the belle river chapter has our Christmas dinner that night have a good one all we will have some pops for ya down here

Thats a bummer Mike! There seemed to be enough interest for a swill before Christmas AND during the London something,something and fishing show so you won't have to wait another year for a swill... just until February.

-Brian

Should be able to attend this one. Had lots of fun at the last one! Just have to line up my designated driver!

jjcanoe

I'll volunteer, provided it's not miles outa my way, and provided it's not an all-nighter. I have to drive home to Stratford afterwards so I can go either east or north outa town. Komoka is not on the itinerary though. <_<

JF

I'll volunteer, provided it's not miles outa my way,

JF

John I might take you up on that offer. I'm on your way & I certainly know the way. But than you just might "have to sit near some of the sorry looking lot". My Packer hat can't miss a swill.

Best Wishes: Rick

John I might take you up on that offer. I'm on your way & I certainly know the way. But than you just might "have to sit near some of the sorry looking lot". My Packer hat can't miss a swill.

Great. Hey, if yer old enuf (hard to tell age with the facial fuzz), we might have played football together in St.Marys. Or are you a london school boy?

JF

St.Thomas School boy (Last 2 years of HS anyways both @ Voden and Parkside) here... as well as a Mustang.. grew up in Mount hope though...It is a long story... to make a long story short... I fended for myself at 16 on...

Paid for my schooling myself as well.. working while going to school to pay the rent and my tuition

Go 'Stangs!

PS... is the Spoke still alive and kicking... man I miss the drunken antics of that place!! saw ALOT of firsts there.. :)

G.

Great. Hey, if yer old enuf (hard to tell age with the facial fuzz), we might have played football together in St.Marys. Or are you a london school boy?

JF

Actually started school in London but went to junior high & high school in Stratford. Finished high school in 78.

Rick

Go 'Stangs!

PS... is the Spoke still alive and kicking... man I miss the drunken antics of that place!! saw ALOT of firsts there.. :)

G.

Hey Gerritt...I'm a Western Grad (1992) as well...although I was about as far away from athletics as one can get. I'm not sure if the Spoke is still there....but I was in a band that played there from time to time. Great memories of that place!

Also used to frequent the Elbow Room in UCC....I heard that's gone now....