Ya gotta see this.....

TJQ

A few weeks ago, I came across this website and thought the idea was so cool.. I contacted them to see if I could do a small promotion for them. They have a product showcase in the newsletter, but for those who don't get it or go through it, I thought I would post here... These guys are Canadian and for some reason thier products just intrigue me... I've never seen anything like it before.. but if you are looking for a unique xmas present.. here ya go.. Im sure YOUR wife will love it!!

http://www.glasstoilets.com

showroom_trout_400x266.jpg

Guest lundboy

The price isn't so bad! By one comment I thought it was $1200. $295 is pretty reasonable. A good toilet these days usually runs about $495 like a Kohler.

Guest lundboy
Hey TJ....I hope you are putting one of those in at camp jiggy,jiggy!!!!!. :clapping::w00t: ...LOL..LOL..LOL man i gotta get one of those...man thats too cool,except im not sure how much the mrs,would like it. :lol::P .!!!!! that had to have been invented by a fisherman for sure...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

You need to build yourself an "Al Bundy's Reading Room"

The price isn't so bad! By one comment I thought it was $1200. $295 is pretty reasonable. A good toilet these days usually runs about $495 like a Kohler.

I suppose...but at least you get a tank and bowl for $495. I see now the majority are 295...the ones that I clicked on at first ranged from $325 to over $400.

A few weeks ago, I came across this website and thought the idea was so cool.. I contacted them to see if I could do a small promotion for them. They have a product showcase in the newsletter, but for those who don't get it or go through it, I thought I would post here... These guys are Canadian and for some reason thier products just intrigue me... I've never seen anything like it before.. but if you are looking for a unique xmas present.. here ya go.. Im sure YOUR wife will love it!!

Did I hear they're coming out with a Snapping Turtle model? It's more like a hologram so when the lid is up it's poised to strike at you.

JF