OFNC WALLEYE TOURNAMENT TROPHY !!!!!!!

fishindevil

Well here it is....... THE BAY OF QUINTE WALLEYE TOURNAMENT OFC TROPHY..!!!!!!!!!!

so everyone i have been working on this really nice trophy for our bay of quinte G2G on November 17,18 2007 i thought it would make it some great fun to fish for this awesome trophy,so we are going to do it by INCHES....the largest fish takes the trophy,we can do it the same way we run the board tourney.i will hand out forms to eveyone and when a fish is caught take a quick picture,measure the fish and release it,so seeing how i think everyone is fishing with a partner it shouldnt be a problem to get a pic,and for someone to help....its gonna be fun so the tournament will start saturday morning and go to sunday afternoon,so whoever wins the trophy will be able to keep it till next year when we do the same thing...so this will be our first annual OFC WALLEYE TOURNAMENT...if a fish is badly hooked and you have to keep it,or if you want to keep it you CANNOT ENTER THAT FISH !!!!!!!! so enjoy the pics of the trophy,and if i missed anything let me know,i think $10 dollars to enter the tourney is perfect....oh ya and the trophy is 3ft tall,.

Angelinas6thbirthdaypictures016.jpg

Angelinas6thbirthdaypictures020.jpg

Angelinas6thbirthdaypictures021.jpg

Angelinas6thbirthdaypictures018.jpg

Angelinas6thbirthdaypictures019.jpg

Angelinas6thbirthdaypictures017.jpg

sturgeonlakesept1107025.jpg

Now that is COOL! :clapping::thumbsup_anim: , I know I have not been a member on here as long as most of you but I am working on getting someone to come down there for the weekend. We probably will be staying in Belleville but it would be nice to meet you guys at some point. We will launch at Picton harbour on the Saturday if I manage to get someone to join me, my buddy has to ask his wife it is ok :rolleyes: ,Im luck enough that my wife doesnt have a problem with me going fishing every weekend. The closer we get to the date I will let you know if we are going to be there and maybe we can meet up.

Don

Shawn, that's really generous of you, adding a trophy, and then making a friendly tourney out of the trip. Something like that can really add some fun to an already fun event.

A group of us OFC friends had a friendly little musky tourney last summer with a trophy thrown in for the winner, which just added to the fun of the whole thing.

And BTW, me being the winner was kinda nice too :lol::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Cnv1557.jpg

Well after days of working on that beautiful trophy, you did an awesome job! :thumbsup_anim::clapping: but honestly I cannot wait until that BIG trophy goes somewhere else since we don't have the room and I am tired of tripping over the dang thing!LOL :whistling::blink::D But now watch by my luck, Shawn will win his own trophy and it will come back here.LOL :w00t: Seriously though, You did a great job and it was VERY kind of you to make that for a fun tournament and the promotion of Catch and Release is a great and smart idea! You should take pride in the work that you have done! :thumbsup_anim: I just wish I could go to BOQ this year, but work calls so I hope maybe that next year I can be able to go. I have not ever been there yet and I would love to go there someday :angel: I wish you luck Shawn on the tournament and I know that you will have a GREAT weekend of fishing and fun! :Gonefishing: You deserve it after you work so hard for this family and of the two surgeries that you had in the last couple of months! :thumbsup_anim: GO SHAWN GO!!!!

As long as [b]Big Bird [/b]dosent get it I'll be happy :rolleyes:

Oh I enjoyed taking your money last year Peter out of seven of us I was the one with the heaviest Walleye on Saturday of last Year.

Can't say how I will do but I am sure as hell going to try.

Hey Shawn is your boat the runner up prize :whistling:

Nice job with the trophy Shawn :thumbsup_anim: