Caner

Hey there. I am new to the board, and I know how you all like introductions so lets get that over with. My name is Chris, and I am 24 years old. I am from Welland, Ontario, and am currently attending Niagara College for the Paramedic Course. I am in my final year, and can't wait to be on the road. My hobbies include fishing, music (playing and listening). I enjoy long walks on the beach and smooth jazz.

Now that thats over with, I have a quick question for you guys. Are the catfish still biting even with this cold weather coming in. I know the bite really turns on in the spring for big cats because they are cruising the waters for food and a place to spawn. But does this apply for late fall as well? I know they are probably not spawning, but with the water temp dropping do they start to move and fatten up for winter? I have caught a few through the ice so I would think the cold wouldn't effect them as much. Just not too sure. Thanks in advance for the advice and tips, and hope to see you guys on the water sometime.