Works like a charm TJ..

irishfield

Wayne, are there any holes in the bottle, or is it just pb inside the bottle?

I like the idea too as the trap doesn't need resetting. Certainly annoying to see your bait cleaned off your standard style trap. Tis the season!

Just stuck a tig wire thru the bottom and the lid on the injection gate marks...trimmed a little notch in each side of the bucket for a pivot point and smeared peanut butter on two sides of the bottle. Looks like they got a little feast...before they went for a ride...as some butter is missin,

PB is on the outside of the bottle, ,right?

I'm going to whip up one of those puppies tonight for the loft in the garage. I bet a little antifreeze with the water in the bucket will make this a 4 season device.

Edited by douG

It's not just the water that does them in. They die from exertion trying to get the peanut butter from sticking to the roof of their little mouths.

I'm going to try that trap this year. Last year I got 17 meeces with the regular traps. That's 5 more than I needed for a coat.

It's not just the water that does them in. They die from exertion trying to get the peanut butter from sticking to the roof of their little mouths.

I'm going to try that trap this year. Last year I got 17 meeces with the regular traps. That's 5 more than I needed for a coat.

:thumbsup_anim::clapping::thumbsup_anim::clapping:

I second that!!