4th annual Fishing for Tyler

motv8tr

Hey all, I've had a few people asking me about it already so, here's a brief notice....you'll hear more in the new year :D

For those of you who are new to the board, "Fishing for Tyler" is an ice fishing fundraiser held for a young fella with Autism who's family can use a bit of help getting Tyler the treatment and stuff he needs.

The event will be held on Saturday, Feb 23 2008 at Innisfil Beach Park, in conjuction with the annual Winterfest....just like last year :D

Looking forward to seeing lots of people there

Oh... for a second there I though it was going to be on the newly created holiday in February - Family Day (Feb 18th). They should co-incide that holiday with the License-Free fishing weekend which is the following weekend...

The Feb 23rd weekend is the license-free weekend, so there is no excuse for everyone to not drag anyone they know out onto the ice to support the cause ;)

I think this year I WON'T try walking across to the other side of the lake :lol:

Tony

If I remember...it was only one leg that went swimming...If it happens again...Can I have your minnows again ???

Can't wait to sink my choppers into a sausage-on-a-bun with mustard and saurkraut...MMMmmmmmmmmmm

Nancy, that is very generous of you and I'm sorry you can't make it...I hope to meet you one of these days. I will PM you the info, but there's no rush, I just put up the post as some people were asking so they could keep the day free :D

Maureen

Would you like my help in the kitchen... lol Peace Ken

Hey Ken, I thought you might try staying out of the water this year and fish :P

If you want to help in the kitchen you'll have to talk to Big Cliff, Loonietoon and JR they are in charge of that stuff ;)

Maureen