How Many Quarter Pounders From McDonald's Could You Eat Instead Of That Pasta?

Gerritt

<object width="425" height="366"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="366"></embed></object>

Shocking!...

Gerritt.

"Did you see the size of those meatballs?

Those alone would account for the high caloric intake."

Yeah the meatballs were quarter pounders. LOL

If I listened to health Canada "drink 8 cups of water every day" I'd never be hungry cause i'd be so bloated with water, and I'd get so much exercise running back and fourth to the washroom. LOL

I think I rather have a heart attack anyways, better than spending the last 10 years of your life in diapers, in a home, depending on everyone else to take care of you.

AAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! So thats why im gettin FAT.... :stretcher::dunno::glare: . i dont hardly eat take-out fast food....but man i sure like spagetti & pasta , we eat pasta at least 2 times a week....man thats depressing :unsure::dunno: well at least it tastes good LOL..LOL..LOL thanks gerritt,for making me cry......cheers

Mmmmmmmmmmmm. I could go for some of that heart attack on a plate along with that slice of cheesecake & those Olive Garden bread sticks. :P

Me + McDonalds = Me sitting on the toilet for long periods of time & naps in between toilet breaks.