Well its started

bowshep

Well about a year ago Milty dragged my ass out Rainbow fishing. Mike willfully taught me what he knew and with compation of consevation. Went to thank him by getting him a Islander Cp and thats were l met Dmasse... Have not looked back since. With their help and a lot of research on and off the water... lots of practice... l wanted to be a Pro Fisher Person.

Well last night it started Dave and l gave a Float Fishing presentation to the Chinese Sportsmen club and it was a great sucsess... l am so pleased that it went very well. With a combination of group and one on one instruction the two hour slot time went to 3.5 hr's... everyone stayed, no one fell asleep...

l will now be going after my Guiding lic. . l'm still working on my Flyfishing Masters, l was over ambitious about have it by now but hey l had to start somewhere. l will be doing this with a conservation mind and l will be active in the protection of our rivers

l'm not a Pro yet put the garden gate is open and the path is before me.

l would like to thank Mike and Dave for this dream of mine. But most of all l would like to Thank Nancy for believing in me and suporting me in my dream. Damn l love my life :thumbsup_anim: . Peace Ken

Edited by bowshep

Congratulations to you and Dave. There are many great duo's in life and you two are the newest ones. Even I, thanks to both of you, am able to use a centrepin, am learning the skills of fly and float fishing and am amazing myself. This says much for you both as I am just not a coordinated person...in fact I walked into my screen patio door last night and have the marks on my nose to prove it.

Great stuff you guys.