Record Pike

JorgeCarlos

Nice fish.....

Would it be considered a "legally caught" fish if it in fact was not hooked in the mouth and just "swooped" up into a landing net??

Curious......

Meely

I think after you catch the exact same fish that way eight times in six different lakes in two different provinces it becomes legal.

Last I saw of that fish my niece's boy friend showed me an email with pictures of the new Ontario record pike from Rainy Lake. Too bad he is not hear to see this thread.

I think after you catch the exact same fish that way eight times in six different lakes in two different provinces it becomes legal.

Last I saw of that fish my niece's boy friend showed me an email with pictures of the new Ontario record pike from Rainy Lake. Too bad he is not hear to see this thread.

Geez John. Get with the program. We're up to 4 provinces now. Rainy was 4 lakes and 2 provinces ago.

Oh my God !!!!!!!!!!! My cousin who live is Arizona just emailed me the exact pics and said that his nieces husbands brother caught it while fishing on Rainy Lake.. He said it was the new Canadian record.. I replied back with some of the other peoples records with the same pics... He seemed ticked that he had been lied too... Go figure !!!!!!!!!

Tiz