Dave Mercer Show - Its going to be Awesome

Joey

Met up with a few fellow OFNr's who were lucky enough to win seats to the private airing of the new Dave Mercer Facts of Fishing "The Show" and all I have to say is it's going to be a big HIT!!!

It was done very well and it was absolutely hilarious, and Dave actually caught fish too :thumbsup_anim:

Popcorn and drinks were served to us for the show and then after the show we were treated to Subway subs.

Here's the pics I took. TJ and Cliff also took some so I'm sure they'll be up later.

1799657166_4fbacffd8f_b.jpg

1799658832_d11b292c03_b.jpg

1798819427_609097f188_b.jpg

1798820943_de3a5d812e_b.jpg

1798821553_c2fdf06923_b.jpg

1799660230_f2e6ac3f0d_b.jpg

TJ was so excited he could barely contain himself. Thanks for ruining the picture *$%^& :P:lol:

1799658106_8e8ca901ca_b.jpg

Can't wait for the first show, which airs December 5 at 7 p.m.

Don't miss it that's for sure.

Cheers,

Joey

Yes joey it was fun...and i was glad to see eveyone as well. :clapping::whistling: ..Dave is a very funny guy and his new show is going to be great !!!!! its finally time for a fun filled fishing show ,with lots of humor.... and dave and myself go back along time and he was always funny so they,sure have their hands full now...so i wish him luck,now bring on the show :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Edited by fishindevil

Thanks for the kind words Joey - I'm glad you enjoyed the show! I know Dave appreciates everybody's support. As most of you know I'm part of the crew and the editor for the show, and we all worked hard for a long time putting it together. I haven't been able to get onto the board as much lately because of all the work but I was TOTALLY stoked to finally meet some of you guys today at the premiere! Hopefully next time we meet up it'll be on the water!

cheers,

Ryan

It was so cool.. and pretty funny... I think Daves got a a very unique brand coming.. something everyones gonna love.. hes been a friend of the board for a long time soi I wish him well... Ill have a post up shortly...

Yup, it was a GREAT day! good people and an awesome show :thumbsup_anim: It's going to be a long wait until Dec 5th ;) I'm really looking forward to it. Lots of great info and lots of laughter, awesome stuff!!! The editing was pretty good too ;)

Ryan, I'm sorry we didn't get much of a chance to chat, but it was good to see you...you did a great job and should be proud of yourself along with the rest of the crew.

Congrats

Dave!!! :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Maureen

It was a great morning! Seeing fellow OFNers and Dave's new show...how can it get much better than that?

The show was hilarious and I'm not much for fishing shows....this is one I'll be checking out.

Ryan...it was great to shake your hand..I've enjoyed your posts over the past year.

Great pics Joey...I dont really have any to add here....after seeing TJ like that I think they would pale in comparison...LOL. Great seeing you again!

Hi All,

First of all thank you for all the kind words and support we have received. We are totally blowen away with the response we received at the premiere. It was great to have a bunch of you out the to see it. You have no idea how much your support means to us.

I can't wait un tell we start to air so that everyone can see it. We will start airing on WFN Wed, Dec 5th at 7pm et and will start airing on OLN in April.

I hope you guys like it and once again thanks for your support OFC'ERS ROCK!

See ya on the water

Dave Mercer