Another wonderful day to be alive..

irishfield

Up early this morning to see the sun come up. Wasn't "Lew O'clock" or anything...but it was 7:30.

O1.jpg

Was waiting for this ugly bugger to show up...so we could install the motorquide wireless he was buying off me. Full service sale...how many used items have you ever bought that included installation? LOL I made Terry do the grunt work...I just drilled the holes and prepped the bolts for length.

O2.jpg

O3.jpg

O4.jpg

O5.jpg

We got that all done about 10 and headed down to the boat launch with my Lund and set out in search of Esox.

Ob.jpg

O6.jpg

Looked like it was going to clear up...and no sooner did that thought cross our minds than it was snowing, sleeting, raining and the wind started up again.

O7.jpg

O8.jpg

These don't look that big in the pics...but we put them over my bow. Some were going 5 feet or so.

O9.jpg

Terry checking his bait is clean..

Oa.jpg

Oh...and we did put a fish in the boat..I'll let Terry tell that one when he adds his pictures/video. Not too long...but chunky.

Oc.jpg

Od.jpg

Cheers,

Wayne

Edited by irishfield

Well hey wayne,you were right the winds were down for a little while early this morning :wallbash:<_< but that soon came to an end...LOL..LOL. As i can see by your pics in your report....oh well at least you and terry got out this morn,for a while....and that big LUND of yours will handle just about anything , so its no wonder you guys are the only boat out today. :blink::unsure: .LOL..LOL And what did you replace that motorguide wireless,with,they are top notch!!!!!!anyway nice project,and terry will leike the new toy for sure...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I would like to thank Wayne for installing the motor

and for the day of fishing

I had a great time..

did he say that it rained

snowed

hail

sleet

and big waves too

that boat really handles the big water well

and I had to keep checking to see if the motor was running

man you can't hear it

Wayne had a spot in mind that he thought we would have a good shot at getting a muskie

as we trolled near the spot he said it should get shallower about here...right on cue ...yup we were on the spot

then he said now it would be perfect if one of the reels started to sing.....

he barely got it out of his mouth and the clicker on my reel started singing away

reeled her in and got that muskie..

I did a small video to see if it would show the big waves but it didn't show up that well

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i25.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid25.photobucket.com/albums/c52/Mrbeee1954/DSCF3131.flv"></embed>

great way to spend a lazy sunday

WOW :thumbsup_anim:

Whuda thunk it, a musky on Wayne's boat :lol:

Nice fish for sure, way to go Terry :clapping:

Man those waves a nasty. Cool video too.

Joey

Wayne's seems to be catching on to musky fishing :thumbsup_anim:

Good on Wayne and Terry for getting out

Edited by Whopper

Want the coords too John?

Yes please. :lol:

I was down there when I picked up my motorguide at backwater last year for the first time, looked like a real nice area. I was looking at some of Brians fat muskies, some biggins out there. I asked him for his gps cords but he wasn't interested (jk). :lol:

....Why is it that photos never really seem to do wave hieghts justice? Though you can definitely tell in the video clip that the bow of that big Lund is bouncing quite a bit.

Good job on the musky, I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before you find yourself connected to a leviathan. :D

Now what boat have you installed that Motorguide on Terry?

And Wayne being the generous guy that you are, if I was to buy a prop off you would you be able to install a boat and motor on it. ;)