Lake Simcoe question

steeles

sorry guys, I have to ask a stupid question, as I mostly stay in the west end, and would like to bring my kid to lake simcoe. I saw some fisherman post some nice picture lake simcoe, there was a long dock (i don't know which dock), it will be nice for my kid to do shore fishing.

So I would need a direction to those docks, I guess it is public dock. sorry, I could have been driving there by myself and find out... Since season is closing, I really need a direction to save me a trip and time.

you can pm me if you want...

thank a lot.

400 north exit hw89 cookstown outlet mall. Turn rightor go east. At first set of lights that hwy11 turn left. Go 3km and turn right on Killarney beach Road at Churchill.

Follow this Road into town and go aroung the curve. You will come to a store on your left "Love to Fish Simcoe" bait and tackle store. Stop there if you need bait,gear, or pointers! Opposite to the store is a small street to a marina where there is a fairly good government dock and they are apparently getting some nice perch off the end right now. I can't remember the name of the marina right now but if you go there you can't miss it.