• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Lake Erie news

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/2019/09/lake-erie-walleye-fishing-golden-era-officially-returns-with-record-catches-big-hatches.html?fbclid=IwAR3P1mOqmGyrKxIxkVGxqzzIuMM0PBf9VtSpsCG2vLfcQwBE8Tqyyzo2O24 https://www.cleveland.com/sports/2019/09/lake-erie-smallmouth-bass-biting-around-where-else-the-bass-islands-fishing-report-for-sept-13.html?fbclid=IwAR0Lgi7XAEMk-MYglH7LlDhAnkcMc3ZeuVJVrWMfQHkITI0NPaac-Z0jqcw Pelee Island on the north side was always known as a smallie destination too,

in General Discussion

• Workin' Down @ The Lake

I'm currently on week 2 of my extended summer vacation and have been hard on getting some cabin building done. First thing needed was a dry, shady and bug free zone to chillax in when the working was done.   Threw up this temporary shack in a weekend.   Now onto the cabin building segment. Took a lot longer than expected to layout the foundation. Drilled 1/4" holes in the granite to drop my nails into to run my string lines.   Then it was time to dri

in General Discussion

• Big Gull lake?

Hey folks, Renting a cottage on big gull this summer and had a question..    I know it has walleye in it and the usual players, but does it have a sizable musky population? The GF's father is wanting to target them.   We will be staying close to the town of Arden at Hyatts resort (former co-worker owns the place)    Any tips or tactics for fishing this body of water are appreciated!   G.

in General Discussion

• lake huron fish to buy ?

hello-- anybody know where i can buy SMOKED CHUB on the canadian side of lake huron ??? 

in General Discussion

• Lake O Salmon Charter recommendations?

Hi there. I'm looking for recommendations for a Salmon Charter in Lake Ontario. Preferreably, I would like to launch out of the Scarborough Bluffs. I know there are many to choose from on google, but i'm hoping to hear from anyone who's had a good personal experience. Thanks! 

in General Discussion