East of Port Hope Question

bushart

Hello,

New to this board.

We have recently located in the Ottawa Valley and I was wondering if there were any Salmon/Steelhead opportunities that may be given say East of Port Hope possibly towards Belleville. Not having much luck talking with baitshops down there or finding internet info.

Just trying to find something to attack with waders and C&R.

Thanks

Bushart

Well my freind there is tons of creeks & streams & rivers all the way almost to montreal.. :w00t: ...the salmon and trout will swim up all those tribs...evevn up the ottawa river....right now all the creeks and rivers that run into the bay of quinte have fish in them....there is tons of possibilitys pull out a map and start doing your homework....and go fishin.....good-luck cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: oh and just to make sure you do check the regulations as some areas might be closed....but alot will be open,go to the local tackle shop in ottawa i think they are called paddle tails bait & tackle....as they will tell you where to fish in the ottawa river for salmon & trout....all along the st.lawrence river is amaing and you will prob have the place to yourself...we did for many years....

Edited by fishindevil