Sensor Cleaning

brandon

...some of the hoochies walkin the streets of DT Vancity. I am getting tired of photoshopping out tiny dust particles on my photos. I know they have sensor cleanin solutions out there but not only are they hard to find but theyre quite costly as well. I just heard that Peroxide on a Q tip works well. But before I go putting chemicals on my sensor I thought I would ask around first and see if anybody has tried the Q tip/peroxide combo before.

Edited by brandon

here you are my friend:

Giottos rocket blower

do your best to get it off with the rocket blower, try to avoid having to use any solution on the sensor (and really really avoid the mirror), that's what most on www.dpreview.com use... you can buy the rocket blower for $10. by itself from Henry's (if you've got one) but better off with the kit imo... i would avoind peroxide, maybe rubbing alcohol, but again i'd just pay the $20 for the rocket blower kit as it comes with the solution and most times youcan blow the dust of with the rocket blower...

see I already use a blower and it does nothing......in fact i've heard blowers sometimes just blow more dust on the sensor than they do take it off. But i might hit up futureshop for that rocket blower kit but I still wanna hear if anybody has tried the peroxide or rubbin alcohol because I already have those as well as Q tips....and im broke lol so the less i have to spend the better