The old girl must be psychic.....NF

lew

When my wife & I go downtown (Toronto) we pass by an old 3 story dilapidated house that seems to be a hangout for, let's say, folks you'd rather not have as neighbors, who spend most of their time sitting on the front porch & drinking strange liquids out of paper bags :blink:

We drove by this place again yesterday afternoon and my wife was looking at it and made the comment that she was surprised nobody had burned the joint up yet.

I opened this mornings paper and there it was.........yup, the joint burned up last night, only about 6 hours after her comment.

Maybe it's time for the Mrs to go out and purchase a few extra lottery tickets :P

Wow, that is freaky Lew. Or she was out there with a pack of matches last night while you slept :w00t::jerry:

Seriously, things like that happen to me and my mom all the time, its kind of eerie.

Definately get her to go buy a lottery ticket, although it never works for me, you just never know.

Joey

When my wife & I go downtown (Toronto) we pass by an old 3 story dilapidated house that seems to be a hangout for, let's say, folks you'd rather not have as neighbors, who spend most of their time sitting on the front porch & drinking strange liquids out of paper bags

That's classic Lew.

Get those tickets.