Problems with host site

Mike the Pike

When you post to a thread, lower down that page there's a place that says attachments. Click on 'browse' then upload the pic you want. It/they will not show in the preview mode but will once posted to the board.

I'm a fan of flickr, similair to photobucket but with more flexibility (at least in my mind). The problem with posting as attachments from what I've heard is that you've got to resize and get them to fit within the attachment limits (but I can't say for sure since I haven't tried).

Myfishingpictures.com has just changed there format and now nothing works can't log in or re register.

I'm not a big fan of myfishingpictures.com. Believe it or not, I was the first person ever to upload a photo there. Ding ding ding!!!! We have a winner. I was promised a free tee shirt for being the first. I never got it. The site has been hacked repeatedly lately as well. Someone had a good idea but never looked after the site. I look at some of the newest photos occasionally, but have no use for it otherwise.