Any concrete referrals (NF)

huey graphite

Sounds like Gerritt has a good idea.

Or...

If lucky you may be able to find a truck delivering a load of cement to a job near you and they might throw in an extra yard and drop it off for a price. Used to be able to do that, don't know about that these days. Now if somebody in the Hammy area on the board drives a cement truck...perfect!

Huey, a weekend and a couple cases you and I could bang it off.

Gerritt.

Pm Sent

Sounds like Gerritt has a good idea.

Or...

If lucky you may be able to find a truck delivering a load of cement to a job near you and they might throw in an extra yard and drop it off for a price. Used to be able to do that, don't know about that these days. Now if somebody in the Hammy area on the board drives a cement truck...perfect!

Option 2 sounds like a good idea as well. I'm in a new neighbourhood so it's a possibility.

Huey;

Sent you a reply to your PM, I got a couple guys that can do it if you want me to send them your way to give you price. If you want to do it the way Gerrit suggested it is not that hard to do. You can get small loads delivered by Canadian Ready Mix, they have a mix by the meter truck that they can send to small jobs . They mix onsite and you are only charged for what you use, I belive the rate right now is around the $150 per cubic meter. My cellphone number is in the PM if you would like to talk further.