post a pic of your ride (boat)

Guest skeeter99

2004 Crestliner 1600 Angler with a 2000 70hp Johnson now on a 2008 EZ-Loader EZL90 trailer (not shown):

gallery_273_73_81575.jpg

...a bit of a mish-mash (the trolling motor is from 1997), but it all works well for me.

Our first one....a Canoe given to us by fellow OFNer Basskicker! We had lots of fun outings with this one. Home made outrigger for stability worked out great too. Solopaddler gave me a trolling motor bracket for it as well, so for the cost of a littly styrofoam and scrap wood, here she is!

06lunchtime.jpg

We just purchased this one.....haven't even picked it up yet! Plan is to get it tomorrow.....

boat3-1.jpg

I really hate to brag and show her off, but you asked for it.

HaidaStarboard.jpg

:blink:

:lol:

;)

;)

But this is the everyday fishing boat we keep at home with Pikehunter Jr. at the tiller.

2005 Lowe 1667T (16', 68" beam) with 2005 Johnson 25hp long, galvanized trailer, custom Topgun cover.

myboyalittletoorelaxedatthetiller.jpg

And her we are giving her the fall clean up last year.

cleaninherup.jpg

And with the cover on

coveredup.jpg

Nothin' fancy, but a solid well made boat that does the job. Sometimes I think that maybe I should have bought a used larger console model with more power, but I wanted new at the time and it has worked out very well for us and I am happy that I did go this route when I purchased it.

Here she is, 2006 Pursuit 305OS. Just got er for our fishing charter company....she rides incredibly smooth in the water and cruises at 37mph.

003.jpg

TheNewBoat009.jpg

009.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

004.jpg

TheNewBoat010.jpg

David

Serengeti Fishing Charters

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

Edited by dss44