electronics store

lew

Hey Lew

What are you looking for? Prices are all over the map for electronics due to the US/Cdn dollar. I just bought a new Garmin GPSMAP 60csx for GPSCITY in Calgary for $100 less than in Toronto where I work. Radioworld guyz are top notch though...

Not buying anything at the moment Ted, but I'm thinking of possibly up-grading my sonar next year and am just getting some ideas.

Seems like RadioWorld has some excellent prices though, infact their Lowrance 510c is the exact same price as Cabellas.

Hey Lew

What are you looking for? Prices are all over the map for electronics due to the US/Cdn dollar. I just bought a new Garmin GPSMAP 60csx for GPSCITY in Calgary for $100 less than in Toronto where I work. Radioworld guyz are top notch though...

I am planning to purchase a exact same unit.

Have you asked gpscity to do some pricematching to lower the price? Also, have you noticed that their US site (gpscity.com) has lower price? There are a alot of exactly same items which have same price for US & CDN but some are several dollar higher for Canadians.

Also, which mount(s) have you bought? If any.

BTW... You must check out this link.

http://www.geodude.nl/gps/modules/smartsec...em.php?itemid=2

Keep an eye on there main page about half way down on the right side at there clearance items. It's usually this time of the year they begin to move stuff there and get ready for the new products. They also have a booth at the boat show and the fishing and outdoors shows.