Toronto Raptors

1Harringtona

Sorry this is not about fishing :Gonefishing: but I was just wondering what everyones predictions are for the Raptors upcoming season.

I think they will come second in the east, make it to the NBA championships and loose in game seven to the Suns.

Sorry again about not being about fishing

Go Raps

Edited by Pikehunter Jr.

Al, don't follow the NBA much but I will predict that they will do better and finish higher in the standings than the Leafs this season. At least there will be some playoffs this spring at the ACC.

Now if the Leafs could find someone like Colangelo to replace JFJ...

Sorry this is not about fishing :Gonefishing: but I was just wondering what everyones predictions are for the upcoming season.

I think they will come second in the east, make it to the NBA championships and loose in game seven to the Suns.

Sorry again about not being about fishing

When you think about......basketball is a bit like fishing. In both sports you are trying to get something big and round into the net! <_<

Al, don't follow the NBA much but I will predict that they will do better and finish higher in the standings than the Leafs this season. At least there will be some playoffs this spring at the ACC.

Now if the Leafs could find someone like Colangelo to replace JFJ...

Ya you got that right... what are they 3-2-2 or something :w00t:

i hope they do well, i beleive they will do well, between third and fifth finish is there at least,

according to some stimulation by EA sports, it concludes raps r out of playoffs and like 10 games below .500, mentioned something ridiculous about something like feeling or effort, since when can a game predict effort?

they will battle it out with New Jersey for their division. I'm not sold on Boston. They've got 3 stars and a whole lot of nothing. At least Jersey (also 3 stars) has a bit more depth and have played together a few years. Raptors will beat Washington in the first round of the playoffs, then lose to Detroit in second round.