Early Morning pike

dsn

Boy was it dark out there this morning.

I didn't land anything but saw some fish activity. I didn't even land this pike.

pike2.jpg

pike3.jpg

pike4.jpg

As you can see it was very lightly hooked just by the skin. I saw it take the spoon.

Right after these shots the hook popped off. pike5.jpg

pike6.jpg

dsn

Edited by dsn

Those are some amazing photographs... wow...

Nice fish too... but wow how crisp and clear

Great post

Cheers

Jen

Yeah I had to run an erand in the early hrs of the mroning so the sun was just about rising and there was no wind at all. Gotta love it.

Good job addict.... I mean dsn. :P;)

Those are some great pictures - what camera have you got?

Fishindevil's right if you spent less time taking action shots you might land more fish! But then again unhooking snot rockets is never fun so probably easier to let them unhook themselves LOL Also we get to benefit from some nice photography.

It's quite strange, I haven't seen any pike while i've been fishing T.O this fall. Must try and catch one before times up or you and SNAG have shown them all the different types of lure!!!

Keep up the good work.

Good job addict.... I mean dsn. :P;)

Those are some great pictures - what camera have you got?

Fishindevil's right if you spent less time taking action shots you might land more fish! But then again unhooking snot rockets is never fun so probably easier to let them unhook themselves LOL Also we get to benefit from some nice photography.

It's quite strange, I haven't seen any pike while i've been fishing T.O this fall. Must try and catch one before times up or you and SNAG have shown them all the different types of lure!!!

Keep up the good work.

My camera is the Canon Powershot A700 6X Optical, 6Xmega Pixels, and I think 6X digital (not sure about the digital)

I find the odd one or two. SNAG finds the schools. 0002006E.gif

Edited by dsn

Nice lookin pike !!!!!! great close up pics,and yes was he ever lightly hooked.. :w00t: ..maybe if you waited to take the pic after you grabed him you might have won..LOL..LOL..LOL :P:lol::oops: oh well the pics are nice action shots anyway right.....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Yeah I totally agree about waiting to take the pics but you gotta love action shots!! I know I do. :lol: I'm trying to aim for the best fishing action shots photographer in the world. :D