a few more tries

fatherof3

Went and took a few more to practice on and here is what I came up with.

sample14.jpg

sample13.jpg

sample10.jpg

sample11.jpg

Does the type of light affect the end result such as a sunny day as opposed to a cloudy day?Is one type of day better than the other.I am just learning so I value the feedback.If I get the hang of this I just might consider getting a better camera than my cheap Kodak 6MP.

Does the type of light affect the end result such as a sunny day as opposed to a cloudy day?Is one type of day better than the other.I am just learning so I value the feedback.If I get the hang of this I just might consider getting a better camera than my cheap Kodak 6MP.

The type of light affects any photograph FO3. Early morning and late evening sunlight is known as "sweet light" in photographic terms. And that means that it's a good thing. It casts a glow throughout your scene which only lasts a short time. Your HDR photos are really good. HDR is like an art, so there's no real right or wrong way to practice it. It's all in the artists, or in our case, the photographers hands. I really like the first shot of the fence. There's so much detail there. But personally I'd cut back on the color saturation on the other shots. But that's just my opinion. Others might say otherwise. I enjoy your photos FO3. Keep them coming.