So I sez to myself...

Beans

Why are you sitting here when you could be out fishing ? "

The wife's away 'till dinnertime, the cats are sleeping after galavanting outside all night...The "Tin" needs emptying after all the rain yesterday so...may as well... :Gonefishing:

To be continued...

Because it's raining :angry:

Where???????????? Not here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I cant leave just yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but thats ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I get to play 2morrow.

Norm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,catching anything yet ?????????????????????????????? Or are you still thinking about it ????????????????????????

The way I look at it Wayne...all fishing trips are successful...some are a bit more successful than others...

Not too sure where today's trip fits... :dunno:

There is about a dozen small smallies and several of the world's greatest sportfish swimming around out there with sore mouths... :rolleyes:

The wind was light when I left the dock and picked up quite a bit when I got to my favorite rock pile...and a couple of hours later the north sky got pretty ominous looking...so I headed in closer to home...gave me a chance to check out the weed situation for crappy fishing in the evening...maybe give it a try before the World Serious Series begins tonight...

Driftfishing past Gordon's Rocks...

The sky looking north...

Edited by Beans

Didn't have my worm bag with me Brian...just my tubes...

As much as I'm a Leaf fan, watching hockey takes a back seat until the baseball season is over...I gotta go with Boston (American League)