Hamilton get together

HTHM

Well just returned home after meeting hometownhandyman at Cheers as planed. Albert made the arrangements for us to have a nice spot.. they brought in extra staff and the only ones that showed was myself and Adam... nice showing for a guy new to the board and wanting to meet with others that said "lets get together for a pint or two" :oops::wallbash: others responded that yes they were going and he setup a place... now he feels like an :dunno: ...............s.. Nice meeting you Adam.. and yes you have a seat in my boat anytime I am going out

Edited by Loonietoon

Yes it was a disapointment that only the two of us showed up. I felt the worst for the resturant though, they were expecting a large number of people and had added an extra staff person to take care of our needs. Well, at least WE were well taken care of!

First off... I have to apologize to everyone.. We were given the unfortunate task of helping my wifes Grandmother get down into a nursing home as she is no longer able to care for herself... (due to injury) The Social worker was very nice and understanding however... just sad that such an independent woman has been reduced to this.... However it is only temporary until her injuries heal :dunno: She has had both Hips replaced last year... and had a spill this year...Please accept my apologies again.. lets setup something else and soon...

Gerritt.