BPS Open Bass event

Mark Kulik

Bass Pro Shop bass tournament is out of Sibbalds park this Sat. Oct.27th hours are 7:30-3:00 . hope to see some board members out there as 60 teams will try to break the elusive 30 pound 5 fish bag , John Macdonald and Steve Hawkins weighed in just under 30 last year , come out and possibly see a record in the making, as well as meeting some of the top bass anglers in the province, this will be my first year in this event and I am very excited to be teamed up with team member Dave Kennedy! Mark

anyone need a partner for the tourney

I got the bug again...LOL

just kidding....good luck guys

hey is that John Macdonald from around Chemong lake

the one that was partnered with Dave Johnson for a while or a different one

Thank-you Darcy hope to meet you there!, Hi Charles, glad your'e getting out too, I'm pre-fishing thurs. and Fri. its been a mild fall, so perhaps blind may be the best betLOL like Brian said Couch is loaded , the stupid part is a 20 lb. bag won;t event get noticed!

I was helpping with leading the blind Mark.LOL

Maybe see you out there . Were out aswell thursday.

I'm a non-boater for this one, so I'm just going to sit down, shut up, hold on and fish hard. :)

But if we're not on 'em by 9 AM or if it is cold, windy or rainy, you'll be able to find me having a nice warm breakfast at the Virginia Beach restaurant til about noon... lol

Will see you boys there, it's going to be fun.

Charles

Tough wasnt the word yesturday.3 ft rollers from the north hard to hold on spots. If my luck is true,my partner and I should do very well. Prefish was very bad,so tourney day should be good.LOL

Temps were 53-56 all over.

Saturday forcast 30 from the west. Going to be a rough ride day.