Post your pet's pic

Deano

Seeing as we have the Photography section and most fisherman love animals, we need a post with pictures of our pets. I am a dog lover myself and have 2 dogs, I am also dogsitting at this present time, so there are 3 dogs wandering around my home.

First off is Max, he's my boy, German Sheppard and big like a horse.

MaxOct%2012,%202007.jpg

Then we have Mishu, part Shtzu and Maltese. She was suppose to be for the wife, but is daddy's girl.

Mishu.jpg

And our happy companion, Keisha, she's having a great time here.

KeishaOct%2011,%202007.jpg

And here they are together doing what they love to do, enjoying the outdoors.

3dogs.jpg

So let's see your pets.

Edited by Deano

it says all pets welcome so here goes.....

this lil gem is my newest/only pet I have here with me in Vancity.....no I didn't pull him from the streets....He was pet store purchased on sunday and the thing is like a puppy. He's about 6 weeks old and just wants to explore everywhere.....and he even comes when you call him.....But I can't let him find out I'm a pest control technician or he might freak out......

I present you.....Cheese The Rat

091resize-1.jpg

Dan, Abby in stealth mode is one of my favorite dog pics. You really captured the moment in that one. :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Phil. I like that shot too. I can't remember what she was focused on. Probably a bird or something. That's a typical Border Collie pose though. They do that when they're herding livestock.

great thread idea.. we just got our first dog three weeks ago.. i dont imagine he'll compete with your guys dogs in the running, swimming, hunting, or anything else that requires any form of strenuous activity.. but he'll probably lead the way in farting and snoring.. he's already mastered the art of clearing a room.. here's Magnus, my english bulldog:

gallery_146_53_22436.jpg

gallery_146_53_23307.jpg