Bly and I bought a boat today!!!

ccmtcanada

Congrats on your new boat... Hope we'll me on the water someday.. \

If you still need a trailer, I think someone on the Simcoe board or the Out of Doors board had one.. If non there try Kijiji site.. I'll keep a lookout ..

Tiz

I'm jealous, congrads on the new ride! If you have any intel on a 16' er pm me with it if you don't mind. BTW I have lots of room for outside storage if you need it. All it will cost you is use of a seat for an afternoon next spring.

Too bad I just traded my trailer in for a more appropriate model for my boat. It would have been perfect for that rig. All within the last couple years, I had replaced the wheels, bearings, bunks, lights, new paint, etc (just couldn't make it any bigger to fit my boat).

Gateway Marine gave me $400 trade-in value which was hard to pass up on a new $1449 2100 lb EZ-Loader.

Enjoy the new ride.

There's a rumour about that all the Lake O. inshore fishies are hightailin' it for where the water's blue, and the Kawarthas' fish are freaking, bubbling something that sounds like "Crap! Bly's afloat now?"

Methinks they'd all be safer staying within casting distance of shore whilst you get this new mobility outa yer systems.

You're lucky. I've floated the boat idea around here a few times lately. That's when a cold front sets in. I can't convince SWMBO I don't mean a big shiny candy apple bassboat with more horses than either of the cars, or perhaps both. :rolleyes:

JF

Congrats Cliff and Carol !!!! Now that your waterbound leave some fish in the lakes for us!! LOL Boat looks great and can be fixed up cosmeticly you can find a lot of part on ebay for a good price thats where i found alot of parts and accessories for my bassboat project if you remember my post. Cheers

no pics...I am in PA and won't be up to the cottage for a number of weeks.

Cliff, PM me again, I will give you directions. I am pretty sure it's an 1 7/8" ball but don't remember for the life of me. Take the boat to and and drop it in the dump on your way through.

Consider me out of commission until December. If you need to do something before then I understand.