back to fishing the Grand

fatherof3

Got out for a few hours to relax and just fish.Got down and saw Kennyman fishing.The weather actually was not too bad.

100_0872.jpg

100_0873.jpg

Was kind of worried about what to expect with the rain but the water was pretty clear and not a lot of weeds floating down yet.After a little while I felt a soft hit and ended up catching this guy.

100_0871.jpg

100_0870.jpg

He decided to splash around and ended up soaking me while I tried to pick him up.Thanks for taking the pics Kennyman,lot easier than trying to take them myself.After seeing that Kennyman decided to get right into it.

100_0874.jpg

He had no luck for his efforts though.Stayed for a little while longer with no hits so went home.

how do you guys post pictures like that so it looks like a story??

You have a pic and you can write something underneath and so on.

I know a way where you attach files and you can only upload 250k worth of files.

on most of my reports i had to choose 2 or 3 nice pictures and post them and leave the rest behind lol.

any help would be appriciated

thank you

Did you get all that crazy wind and weather down your way fatherof3???

I fished a Grand trib in the Kitchener area Friday afternoon and the SW winds were pretty wicked. Plus the skies were really changable. At one time, they got so dark it looked like I was gonna get hit with some pretty severe weather. Found the fish were pretty inactive too (althought you got yourself a biggun there).

I was casting spinners and Rapalas as usual but found that the Smallies were not in a chasing mood, so I switched to a tube jig, rigged it weedless, and dragged it nice and slow along the bottom. Only caught a couple of foot long bass but I think switching up made the difference. Here's one of 'em.

gallery_35_357_10688.jpg

Guest Johnny Bass

Ive always fished the grand, south of Caledonia, but there seems to be alot of great reports from the grand and some really great looking scenery and great looking water. Thanks for sharing!