Year Ending Fall Quarterly Fishing Report

danw

This report combines my last few outings into one report.

From the end of summer till now...here are some of my non-skunked fishing trips. :Gonefishing:

Fishing Trip 1: I got a chance to go fishing on the canoe with my dad. Overall the day was slow. A few perches and rockbass. The scenery was nice, the trees were just starting to chance colour.

It was better than than getting skunked, here's proof. :D

7.jpg

Fishing Trip 2: This was on the Sept 30, it was the last day for the season so me and my buddy decided to give it one more try. We were casting cleos. I lost a few, but it was worth it.

On my first cast, I get this....

4.jpg

Maybe it was really hungry. It hanged on long enough for the shot.

After about 100++ cast. I landed this salmon after a good 10min fight. The adrenaline from your reel going ZzzzInnNnNGGGGG... was awesome.

2.jpg

Not sure how big it was, but it was my PB! Can you see the smile on my face? :D

Fishing Trip 3: Took the canoe out again with my dad. The trees started to have more colour and the scenery was much nicer. The dad started slow again.

I took a few photo's to show that I didn't get skunked.

5.jpg

6.jpg

Now the best for last...

I set up my light weight rod with a minnow and float, tossed it and started to fix my line tangle in my other rod. I wasn't paying much attention to my float. When I checked on it, fish on!! Thinking it was another rockbass I reel it in. Not much resistant, then all of a sudden ZzzINgggg... I start reeling it in, telling my dad to grab the net. I had no idea what it was. My dad netted it quickly when it was besides the canoe. The hook fell off right away, a size #4 hook. Luckily it fell in the net. When my dad lifts it up... Holy $H**. To my surprise. 6.7 lb 21inch Largemouth. My slow day ended off great. I felt really lucky.

1.jpg

Me smiling. :D My personal best LM.

3.jpg

My dad holding it, the colours show better.

I blurred the imaged because I am camera shy, and I look forward of going back next year when the fishies are bigger. :D

I have been double digit skunked, and canoe in a thunderstorm, but had an awesome fishing season. I think caught more fish this year, than all my years fishing. Thanks to this board with great reports and sparking interest in fishing again.

:Gonefishing:

I spose it's a decent bass, but who can tell with the way the pics are destroyed.

Never could figure why folks even bother posting pictures if their gonna ruin them 1st.

Congrats on the PB..........I guess :dunno:

fgsd ljhfk kfjklsdj ldjlkj fish dosjoh fipiod ;lk k ijihfyseu7u ouu

lkfjkjd

jsdk dsjkok kjkjjdsjhsdf;dpk.kmn ljkgsdyu kfksd fuyhyfdlld fjdisjhutg dkjhdsj dshtd

kdyd dsfdsyy seksdjkhsduy fish lksdfyhdh

kfjh sdfydfs fude idui do euiuf ddfu

I was wondering the same thing.

Never quite could understand why people blur the backgrounds when posting a pic.

Personally i never would "steal" spots by looking at pics here, part of fishing is actually finding the fish.

COngrats on nice fish tho

fgsd ljhfk kfjklsdj ldjlkj fish dosjoh fipiod ;lk k ijihfyseu7u ouu

lkfjkjd

jsdk dsjkok kjkjjdsjhsdf;dpk.kmn ljkgsdyu kfksd fuyhyfdlld fjdisjhutg dkjhdsj dshtd

kdyd dsfdsyy seksdjkhsduy fish lksdfyhdh

kfjh sdfydfs fude idui do euiuf ddfu

:wallbash:

Witness Protection Program or America's Most Wanted.

LOL

Yeah I agree, I don't think the intent was to blur backgrounds but probably just wanted to hide himself.

Either way, I guess what you are looking for is... 'Nice fish man!' :clapping:

Tony

if you are wondering

I decided to distort my post except for the fish, which you can see in my post( well the word fish)

so I did the same as danw

showed fish but distorted everything else....I thought it was being funny

oh well I amuse myself........

Come on guys,

He's camera shy. cut some slack

Crop your head from the shots and repost.

I do disagree with blurring the backgrounds though. Looks like a remote location that nobody will find.

AWESOME BASS!!!

I believe we have a new, young, member who is attempting to contribute to the board. Hopefully he'll accept our well intended advice and stick around. He's a young man headed in the right direction by spending time on the water with his father.

How's this???

LVSeptember2007025.jpg

....and this?

LVSeptember2007024.jpg

That's it? What satelites I am recieving. I'm guessing that is the circle graph, because the rest is really easy as to location, alt, etc.

I got the unit used from my brother in law and thought it might have been his hotspots orsomething. Now I guess it's even more useless information than I thought.

Dan has just asked me to delete this thread. Being the originator of this thread, he is allowed to have his own threads deleted however, in this case, I'll just lock it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I really don't feel that jumping all over a relative newbie for the way he presented his report is the way to go. If the thread disappears, it'll be because he has asked me again and in that case, we will have lost a good intentioned young angler.

It's the way I feel.