Lure Help !

Forester

They're a great bait but I'm curious as to why you specifically want a reefhawg. Did you get a tip from someone?? Brian at the tackle shop should be able to help you. There might even be one in our classifieds. But I'd PM our very own Graftongal...she knows where to find a Reefhawg.

I may be wrong, but I don't think the Reefhawg is available anywhere in Toronto.

You can try JB's in Etobicoke.....416-614-7222 or Tightlines in Pickering.....905-837-0544. Their the only 2 good musky shops around T.O. and I'm certain they don't have them.

They both used to carry the 6 & 8" Leo's, which are cedar and very similar to the Reefhawg and are probably gonna be the closest you'll find to what your after.

I may be wrong, but I don't think the Reefhawg is available anywhere in Toronto.

You can try JB's in Etobicoke.....416-614-7222 or Tightlines in Pickering.....905-837-0544. Their the only 2 good musky shops around T.O. and I'm certain they don't have them.

They both used to carry the 6 & 8" Leo's, which are cedar and very similar to the Reefhawg and are probably gonna be the closest you'll find to what your after.

Ok, I will phone them and see. thanks a lot!