Sign in to follow this  
Forester

Lure Help !

Hello ,everyone! I'm looking for 6'-8' Reef hawg musky lure made by Fudally. Does anyone know where i can get them in toronto or anywhere close to toronto? or anyone wanna sell one ? thank you! :Gonefishing:

They're a great bait but I'm curious as to why you specifically want a reefhawg. Did you get a tip from someone?? Brian at the tackle shop should be able to help you. There might even be one in our classifieds. But I'd PM our very own Graftongal...she knows where to find a Reefhawg.

I may be wrong, but I don't think the Reefhawg is available anywhere in Toronto.

You can try JB's in Etobicoke.....416-614-7222 or Tightlines in Pickering.....905-837-0544. Their the only 2 good musky shops around T.O. and I'm certain they don't have them.

They both used to carry the 6 & 8" Leo's, which are cedar and very similar to the Reefhawg and are probably gonna be the closest you'll find to what your after.

I may be wrong, but I don't think the Reefhawg is available anywhere in Toronto.

You can try JB's in Etobicoke.....416-614-7222 or Tightlines in Pickering.....905-837-0544. Their the only 2 good musky shops around T.O. and I'm certain they don't have them.

They both used to carry the 6 & 8" Leo's, which are cedar and very similar to the Reefhawg and are probably gonna be the closest you'll find to what your after.

Ok, I will phone them and see. thanks a lot!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Help? Outboard Motor Cowl Sticker Installers??

Hello  I purchased another cowl decal for my outboard as the old one was peeling and flaking  I purchased a new one, which is $125 in the trashcan as I can’t install it myself-bubbles, ripples , wasn’t straight ......im done.  Clearly it’s beyond me to install. i would like to purchase another sticker, but I 100% cannot do it myself.  One of the issues is that it is large, covers 3/4 of a 115hp cowl hood. does anybody know of a marina or installer who could do something like

in General Discussion

• Pigeon Lake Help

We just moved our trailer to Pigeon Lake and I am looking for some help locating fish. Mostly looking for musky, but have been told the lake doesn't have any. Help with any species is appreciated as I will be taking my son out and would like to hook into something. Thanks

in General Discussion

• Fishing in Mew Lake - Algonquin park - HELP!

Has anyone fished in Mew Lake?  This is going to be my First experience, but I'm wondering if its worth dropping in a line while camping.. Thanks 

in General Discussion

• Fishing in Mississauga and Balsam Lake HELP!

Hi folks!  After a trip to Ohio two weeks ago, I have fallen in love with fishing! On land, I caught a bunch of bluegill in a quarry and one snapping turtle (accidentally). I live in Mississauga. My family and I have taken up the hobby and we're having some serious trouble catching anything!  We have an Intex Excursion 5 dinghy with a solid floor and trolling motor. The majority of our fishing is from the dinghy. We've tried the Credit River in Port Credit, Erindale Park on land, the c

in General Discussion

• Need Help finding calmer water on Lake Erie

Hi everyone, So this will be my first year with a boat, so excited. I was wondering if any of you can help me out and let me know where on Lake Erie to go for fishing with a little calmer waters? Ill be bringing my kids sometimes so want to be safe. I live near Burlington but willing to drive. Someone told me about a place called Sugarloaf Marina in Port Colborne but I have no idea if it’s any good. Spots that have walleye and bass when season opens up is what I’m l

in General Discussion