Some shots from today

danc

It has finally stopped raining up here, so this morning I went out with my shotgun and my camera. I did way more shooting with the camera than the shotgun, although I may have fresh Grouse for supper sometime soon. Also, I'm still having lots of fun with the HDR software. So much fun, in fact, that I converted all of these photos to HDR. We don't get the reds up here that you guys get in the south of the province, but when using a polarizer, the yellows against the dark blue sky are awesome. So, here's some of my best from this morning.

DSC09901_2_3_tonemappedsmall.jpg

DSC09882_3_4_tonemappedsmall.jpg

DSC09995_6_7_tonemappedsmall.jpg

DSC09892_3_4_tonemappedsmall.jpg

DSC09979_80_81_tonemappedsmall.jpg

DSC09845_6_7_tonemappedsmall.jpg

Great shots Dan, I too have been playing with the HDR alot, got almost 300 HDR photos so far. Haven't been getting too much sunshine here either, but our fall colors have been in bloom for a while, reds are starting to disappear now. Did you get any HDR Nascar photos?

Great shots Dan, I too have been playing with the HDR alot, got almost 300 HDR photos so far. Did you get any HDR Nascar photos?

Wow Deano. 300 HDR's already? You've been busy. I only took one bracketed shot at Kansas. An early morning shot of the track taken from our motor home.

Kansas.jpg