Todays pic

Deano

Nice pic... hope you don't mind, ran it through photo paint pro XI and came up with this... muted the reds as you like and just ran it through the 1 step photo fix...

i'm shooting dslr and post processing is a large part of it, haven't gotten out myself so i've been fiddling here and there with pics posted here... hope you don't mind!!

Reflections2.jpg

phat bassturd: looks great, actually almost the same as mine, on my desk top, I guess it lost a little resolution when I made the pic smaller for the net. I usually just use my emailer to shrink my pics, don't want to give away the high resolution ones. LOL

yeah, the jpeg compression really messes it up, especially if you're gonna resize anyways lol... i shoot in RAW, but alot of people don't like the 10MB per picture it uses and the extra work you sometimes have to do to get it "right", but ALOT easier to work with in photoshop/paint/elements/etc... a pain in the but, but after "editing", then you resize you often gotta re-edit...

an all around relaxing picture no matter how you look at it.... kinda gives that peaceful feeling lol