Welcome !!!

danc

Thanks to Rick and Roy for setting this up, and to all the mods that agreed that it might be a good idea. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. We will attempt to define the direction of this forum in the next few days. There's just so much to share and talk about here. Feel free to jump in.

Beautiful shot fishnsled. That's what this forum is all about.

What a coincidence. First this forum becomes a reality, and then, just this morning I get informed that I won the "mini challenge" on one of my photography sites that I frequent. I haven't won one in over 3 years.

The theme was fences. Here's my winning shot.

chipfog2.jpg

This new photography forum was a great idea Dan. I'll be in the market for a new camera in the near future and will definetely be asking some questions here.

Congrats on winning the award for your picture, but then again, you've always had a knack for getting those perfect shots.

In keeping with your fence theme, here's one I took this summer across the road from my trailer.

The barn is also where my boat spends the winter months.

Cnv1439-1.jpg

Edited by lew

First off, this is great to have this section, I like to thank you Dan and OFC for making it possible.

Great shots everyone, congrats Dan, that is such a cool pic.

Here's one of my favorite sunset shots. Those are Sandhill Cranes.

6af9abed-74bf-412c-80b5-5601ae9c42c5.jpg

As for fences here's 2 of my favorites

Fence1.jpg

And another

Fence2.jpg

I have over 18,000 pictures on my computer that I have taken over the years, with most been in the last year. The hard part will be finding the ones to post.

but then again, you've always had a knack for getting those perfect shots.

Thanks for jumping in Lew. But one of the most spectacular shots that I've ever seen was your Loon under water shot. Just amazing. Also, you're the only OFC'er that I know of that has a set up for taking photos of your fish while fishing with yourself. I'm sure that discussion will come up here. I'm looking forward to your input here Lew.

First off, this is great to have this section, I like to thank you Dan and OFC for making it possible.

Great shots everyone, congrats Dan, that is such a cool pic.

Here's one of my favorite sunset shots. Those are Sandhill Cranes.

6af9abed-74bf-412c-80b5-5601ae9c42c5.jpg

Awesome shot of the Cranes Deano. We don't have them up here. Not that I know of anyways. But we do have Pelicans.

Nice to see you involved in the forum Deano. I'm looking forward to your input.