• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Loonietoon

Loonietoon

Fishing Icon

• Members
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:41 PM

Has any body heard of the date yet in Langton at Deer Creek Conservation Park... seems they always wait till the last minute and l would like to set my plan up as my little 4 yr old Great Nephew wants to go fishing with his uncle :whistling: and there is a fishing derby for the kids in Hamilton on Aug 12th and l would like to know about Langton,,,, but of course if the same day..... HE WINS.... :worthy: :rolleyes: :D :w00t: :good: What can l say..... :oops: :thumbsup_anim:

#2 Old Ironmaker

Old Ironmaker

No longer looking for a job

• Members
  • 5,597 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:50 PM

He wins either way. You are a good Uncle. It was my uncle that took me and my cousin fishing for the first time when I was around 7, he taught us to embellish that day too!! I will never forget that day, or him.

The website still shows last years, August 20th 2016. If anyone knows it would be HTHM, Albert. Come in please Albert, come in, over.

Edited by Old Ironmaker, 16 July 2017 - 08:56 PM.

#3 Loonietoon

Loonietoon

Fishing Icon

• Members
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:38 PM

Apparently there will not be one this year.... :angry: :wallbash: maybe next year..... :whistling:

#4 HTHM

HTHM

All Knowing Angler

• Members
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:08 PM

I just called Ryan, and it is confirmed, not this year, but just wait till next year! 

View My Stats