• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Camp Chef

Camp Chef

Net Attendant

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:43 PM

Well< I just got back from a week at Anglers Kingdom and it was everthing that I had hoped it would be.I'll load some pictures as soon as I can fogure out how. Weather included everything from snow and wind to movement stopping fog to 70 degree cloudless glass flat days. Typical Canadian weather. 6 of us caught roughly 1000 walleyes with 80 or so between 23 and 28 inches.We caught in the neighborhood of 100 pike with a bunch in the mid 30's and largest a fat 41 in. The people were very nice and accomodating and the lake is magnificent. Great acomadations for a remote camp.I'll try to get some more details for you when time permits.

#2 Rizzo

Rizzo

All Knowing Angler

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:11 PM

thanks for the update. I seem to recall some negative reports about this place, glad it worked out for you. Sounds like the fishing was awesome with both size and numbers.

#3 TennesseeGuy

TennesseeGuy

Fishing Icon

• Members
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 02:49 PM

Bryon, I'm taking this to the front page because you should be just about ready to post by now. Let's see some of your photos. I heard they were hungry at Fishgut Island, Gull Rock and Three Sisters.

I'm glad you had a good week.

Bring 'em.

View My Stats
Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com