• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Dutch01

Dutch01

Guide

• Members
  • 962 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:38 PM

For those with buffering issues, a lot of add-ons allow you to download for offline viewing. This link is for Exodus but the same steps work for many add ons:

http://www.kodisimpl...tion-in-exodus/

#22 Dutch01

Dutch01

Guide

• Members
  • 962 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:42 PM

Also, I'm seeing lots of complaints about exodus not working well. It's probably done as an add on as I'm pretty sure the developers have stopped supporting it.

I've been using Elysium lately with good results. I find you have to search a show or movie 2-3 times then it will work. It times out before completing the search but resumes when you re-search. This bug may be specific to my box only.....

Edited by Dutch01, 18 July 2017 - 12:43 PM.

#23 dave524

dave524

All Knowing Angler

• Members
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:11 PM

Just installed this one , will give it a spin for a few days.

http://koditips.com/...w-exodus-addon/

Update at 9 PM: wife caught up on her " The Originals " we both caught up on the final few shows of ' Supernatural " and now she is watching her  " Game of Throne " on this new Covenant replace for Exodus , no buffering  or hanging up on links that want you to "pair " , , so far so good  :thumbsup_anim:

UpdateToday: everything that was sourced from the Fusion Repo and associated with TVAddONs.ag is gone, some have migrated to other repos and some I assume have just packed it in. Luckily I run Kodi on a old laptop hardwired to the router and HDMI cable to the TV, makes it a little easier to stay on top of things as they change, definitely not a system that you set and forget like a Bell/Rogers/Cogeco satellite/cable/fiber box, so keep that in mind before cutting the cord.

Edited by dave524, 19 July 2017 - 08:01 AM.

#24 tb4me

tb4me

All Knowing Angler

• Members
  • 3,367 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:46 PM

So after some research I found this news out...Covenant is the new exodus. Look up how to install covenant kodi on google

https://github.com/C...s-999.999.2.zip

#25 lookinforwalleye

lookinforwalleye

All Knowing Angler

• Members
  • 4,468 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:18 AM

I have been having issues lately as well....

#26 dave524

dave524

All Knowing Angler

• Members
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:42 AM

I have been having issues lately as well....

Try installing Covenant from the link I posted 2 days ago, it has been flawless for us, no broken links, no buffering and no links with that pairing message.

#27 Big Cliff

Big Cliff

Fishing God

• Members
  • 6,146 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:01 PM

Strange, as of last night I am still running Exodus with no issues at all, mind you I am still running 16, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

#28 Misfish

Misfish

JUST HAVING FUN FISHING

• Members
  • 25,651 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

Try installing Covenant from the link I posted 2 days ago, it has been flawless for us, no broken links, no buffering and no links with that pairing message.

I tried doing it through my box through google. Will not show me a down load. What am I missing?

Im having great success with show box and Mobdro

#29 dave524

dave524

All Knowing Angler

• Members
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:10 PM

I tried doing it through my box through google. Will not show me a down load. What am I missing?

I run it on old laptop and Windows 10 , not sure about one of the "Boxes " make sure you have the address typed correctly. Here is another set of instructions using a different repository    https://seo-michael....t-kodi-krypton/

#30 Dutch01

Dutch01

Guide

• Members
  • 962 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:42 PM

Im having great success with show box and Mobdro

Misfish it's not an app for the box, it's an add on in Kodi. If it's not already present in your kodi menu you will have to install it manually (google "how to install covenant on kodi" and you should find it easy).

View My Stats